The Fall 2015 Graduate Hooding Ceremony will be held on Thursday, December 10 from 4:30-6:30PM in the Thompson-Boling Arena.
Events & Announcements
The Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center in collaboration with the Graduate School is now accepting applications for the Graduate Teaching Certification Program. Applications will be accepted through Friday, December 4, 2015 at 5:00pm. To apply, please complete the application form found at the Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center. You will also need a faculty member to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to acknowledge the application and attest to your eligibility to teach as a GTA.
- Dec. 1, 2015
All graduate students intending to graduate in Fall 2015 have until Dec. 1 to verify that all incompletes and NR grades have been removed. Check with your graduation specialist to confirm.
- Dec. 1, 2015
Masters and doctoral candidates that are unable to meet the regular Fall 2015 deadline dates have an opportunity to graduate in Spring 2016 without being required to register for thesis or dissertation credit in Spring 2016. In order to take advantage of this possibility, two things must be completed by Dec. 1:
- An application for the Second Deadline must be submitted to the Graduate School
- The student must pass their thesis or dissertation defense by this date, along with any other procedures leading up to the defense.
- Dec. 30, 2015
The Graduate Admissions online application system will be accepting domestic applications up until December 30, 2015 for Spring 2016. Before applying, please be sure to check the program to which you are applying to see if they have an earlier deadline. For more information on admissions deadlines, visit Graduate Admissions.
- Jan. 5, 2016
Students wishing to take advantage of the Second Deadline date (see above) must have submitted their dissertation or thesis, approval form, and the pass/fail form to the Graduate School by 5:00pm on this date.
Search Graduate School
- Graduate Degrees, Majors and Certificate Programs [PDF]
- Fellowships, Assistantships, and Other Funding Sources
- New Graduate Student Orientation (online)
- Graduate School Policies
- The Office of Graduate Training and Mentorship
- International Teaching Assistant (ITA) Testing Program
- Careers @ Graduate School
- Student Employee Insurance