Maintaining one’s physical and mental health is an important part of succeeding in a graduate program. UT has many resources to help you stay safe and well.
- Center for Health Education and Wellness
- The Center for Health Education and Wellness empowers all Volunteers to thrive by cultivating personal and community well-being.
- Student Health Center
- The UT Student Health Center has a wide range of clinics and services to offer students in need of healthcare. The goal of their staff is to assist you in staying healthy and maintaining a healthy lifestyle to facilitate success in your educational endeavors.
- The Counseling Center
- The Counseling Center offers a full range of counseling services to all UT students registered for at least six hours of course work.
- RecSports is the Department of Recreational Sports within the Division of Student Life at the University of Tennessee. It serves students, faculty, and staff by providing a wide variety of programs and well-maintained facilities for almost any sport- or fitness-oriented person.
The University of Tennessee Police Department is at the heart of safety on campus. With 62 fully commissioned officers, they work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to serve UT and the surrounding community.