This form should be used by graduate students currently enrolled at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville under one of the following conditions:
- The student is currently in a degree program and seeks to change to another degree program.
- The student is currently a non-degree seeking student and wishes to apply to a degree program.
- The student is currently in a degree program and wishes to change to a non-degree seeking student.
- Complete the Graduate School Change of Program Application.
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee by credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Ensure that you have fulfilled any departmental requirements as indicated in the online application.
Making Corrections to Your Application
To make corrections or changes to an existing Graduate School application, please contact Gayle Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org). DO NOT submit another online application.
Please note: Currently enrolled doctoral students who plan to complete the master’s degree while maintaining enrollment in the doctoral program must submit a Request for Concurrent Master’s Degree form instead of completing the online change of program application.