After all of the heats earlier this month, twelve presenters have been chosen to compete in the final Three Minute Thesis competition during Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week (GPSAW). They will be presenting on March 29 from 1:30-3 in Student Union 169 and everyone is invited!
The twelve competitors are:
- Debalina Acharyya – Biochemistry and Cellular & Molecular Biology
- Jennifer Baily – Microbiology
- Tori Bertram – Communication and Information
- Sweta Dixit – Wildlife and Fisheries Science
- Ekramul Haque Ehite – Biosystems Engineering
- Meaghan Harley-Troxell – Comparative and Experimental Medicine
- Katelin Hubbard – Nutritional Sciences
- Mahshid Moktarnejad – Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Jessie Richards – Comparative and Experimental Medicine
- Sargun Singh Rohewal – Energy Science and Engineering
- Kaitlin Simpson – History
- Kinsey Stewart – Anthropology
During the final competition, you will hear about fascinating research programs at UT with topics from the resiliency of the brain to the use of agricultural waste for energy to the history of the business of roses and so much more.
Join us on March 29 to hear from these students and you will even have a chance to vote for the presentation that speaks to you the most.