Congratulations to all our graduate and professional students that are graduating this fall 2021! We hope to see you all at the Fall 2021 Graduate Hooding Ceremony on Thursday, December 9th at Thompson-Boling Arena. The ceremony will begin at 4:30 p.m. If you are participating in the ceremony, please review the details on arrival below as we are requesting each college arrive at different times.
All participants (doctoral students, master’s students, educational specialist students) are to enter Thompson-Boling Arena at the lower level media entrance (near the G10 parking garage), arriving at the following times:
- 3–3:15 p.m.: Herbert College of Agriculture; Tickle College of Engineering
- 3:15–3:30 p.m.: Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Graduate Education; College of Architecture and Design; College of Arts and Sciences
- 3:30–3:45 p.m.: College of Communication and Information; College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- 3:45–4:00 p.m.: College of Nursing, Comparative and Experimental Medicine, Haslam College of Business
A few other items to remember:
- The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for this event, as well as a number of other security procedures. More event security details can be found here.
- Parking at G10 is your best option.
- Make sure to use the #UTGrad2021 hashtag to share graduation photos on social media!
Please visit the Graduation page for more information on ceremony details, directions and parking, featured speaker, regalia, and more.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone there on December 9!