The Office of Graduate Admissions can assist in many different areas. We would like to get you quickly in contact with the person best able to work with you.
Questions About Your Application
If you have applied to a graduate program at UT, and have questions about your application, one of the following admission specialists can help you. Please be sure you have checked your application status online before contacting a specialist.
email@example.com • 865-974-1341
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Engineering — Materials Science & Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org • 865-974-1342
- Arts & Sciences — Linguistics, Medieval Studies
- Bredesen Center (Energy Science & Engineering)
- UT Space Institute (UTSI)
- Haslam College of Business — MBA Programs
email@example.com • 865-974-3706
- Architecture & Design
- Arts & Sciences — Art, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Geography, Geology, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Theatre
- Haslam College of Business — Accounting, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management
- Communication and Information
- Kinesiology, Recreation & Sport Studies
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Comparative & Experimental Medicine
firstname.lastname@example.org • 865-974-3683
- Theory & Practice in Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Non-Degree Programs (including post-doctoral and transient)
If you have not yet applied, or have any other questions, please use the contact form below. This form can help us get your question to the right person.