This form is for graduate students wishing to take course hours beyond the 15 credit hours standard for a single term.
- Fill out all fields, being sure to do the following:
- Provide the courses you intend to take beyond 15 credit hours.
- Provide a justification for taking the number of hours you intend to take as an overload.
- Provide the NetID for either your major advisor, your graduate program director, or the Director of Graduate Studies for your program.
- Electronically sign the form, and submit the form, so that it will be sent to the advisor, graduate program director or Director of Graduate Studies.