Congratulations to all our graduate and professional students that are graduating spring 2018! We hope to see you all at the Spring 2018 Graduate Hooding Ceremony. If you are participating in the ceremony, please be there at 6:00 p.m.
A few other items to remember:
- The Clear Bag Policy is in effect tonight. Not sure what that means? Details at Thompson-Boling.
- Parking at G10 is your best option.
- Use the #uthooding2018 hashtag to share on social media.
If you’re a doctoral graduate:
- Be at the Ray Mears Room at 6:00 p.m.
- Have your regalia with you.
If you’re a master’s or specialist in education graduate:
- Get there at 6:00 p.m.
- Enter at the East Entrance of Thompson Boling
- Check-in at the Master’s Check-in table.
- After getting your card, be seated in your college’s area.
Most of all, have a great time! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone there.