Use this form to request an official letter from the Graduate School prior to the awarding of the graduate degree to certify that degree requirements have been met.
NOTE: This letter of certification will not be completed until all conditions have been met on degree audit. Application for graduation, report of Final Examination, and thesis/dissertation (where required) must be complete in file. Request for letter must be submitted at least three business days in advance.
Instructions for Student
- Fill out all fields on the form in the Student Information section, being sure to provide the correct graduation year and term and the degree received.
- Fill out the fields for the Recipient Information section, to ensure that the letter is sent to the correct individual or organization.
- Sign the form, using either an electronic signature, or print and sign with a pen.
- If you use an electronic signature, you can deliver the form to the Graduate School by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, deliver the form to the Graduate School by one of the following ways:
- scanning the form (after signing it) to PDF and emailing the PDF to the Graduate School at email@example.com.
- sending the form by mail to the Graduate School
- delivering the form in person to the Graduate School