- 111 Student Services Building
- firstname.lastname@example.org • 865-974-3653
Alicia Reed serves as the Business Manager for the Graduate School. Her main role is to oversee the budget for the Graduate School including approving all financial transactions that will affect one of the Graduate School’s ledger accounts and performing the monthly reconciliation.
Other tasks that she is involved with:
- notifying those who are awarded a Student Faculty Research Award and managing the extension and reimbursement requests
- reviewing/approving travel claims for the Graduate School staff and for the Graduate Student Senate Travel Award program
- reviewing the GSS Academic Support awards and initiating payment to the students
- processing the payments of the Graduate School Fellowship awards in conjunction with the colleges who select the students receiving those awards/processes changes of those receiving awards (due to graduation/withdrawal of student)
- notifying departments of the funding decision for those applying for Recruitment awards and processing the reimbursements if awarded
- receiving and calculating/obtaining approval of all requests for tuition support sent to the Dean
- approving additional pay forms for department’s graduate assistants
Alicia has a hobby of travel and hopes to one day complete a visit to all 50 states. Additionally, she enjoys watching comedies, action, and sci-fi movies and tv-shows.