The Office of Title IX at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, invites applicants for a Graduate Assistant who will assist with 75% student support and 25% special projects.
Reporting to the Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Title IX Coordinators for Support and for Training, Evaluation, and Prevention, the Graduate Assistant is responsible for assisting with student support and special projects related to the overall mission of the Office of Title IX. The position will work directly with students, assist with training and evaluation, and be responsible for other duties as assigned. This position does include a tuition waiver.
Duties and Responsibilities
Student Support duties (approximately 75%) of the GA will be:
- assisting the Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Support with student meetings, including those related to potential policy violations and pregnancy concerns
- assisting in connecting students to on- and off-campus partners and resources
- taking reports from mandatory reporters (via phone, email, and/or electronic)
Prevention and Evaluation duties (approximately 25%) of the GA will be:
- assisting the Deputy Title IX Coordinator with quarterly program and prevention evaluations
- assisting with Office of Title IX hosted events
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Johnathan Murph at email@example.com.