The Graduate School would like to introduce the newest member of our team, Jennifer Rawdon. Rawdon will be serving as one of our graduation specialists, working alongside Julie Harden to assist graduate students in the completion of their requirements for graduation. Her responsibility will be to work with graduating students whose last names begin with A-K to help them with:
- understanding graduation requirements
- completing the graduation application
- filing a student’s Admission to Candidacy
- determining committee appointments
- completing and filing the Pass/Fail form
Rawdon’s past experience as a member of the Enrollment Technical Services division for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Middle Tennessee State University makes her well suited to work with a high volume of student requests while maintaining a strong sense of customer service and support. We are fortunate to have her on our team, and she looks forward to being a member of your team.