The UT-ORII Bredesen Center facilitates 3 PhD programs which are administered jointly with Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The Bredesen Center is looking for a graduate assistant to support central administrative tasks including designing and posting social media, data management, and event preparation. The position will be expected to work primarily on-campus from the Bredesen Center offices in Ferris Hall and involves occasional evening and weekend work.
The responsibilities of this position are:
- 25% central email management
- 25% social media for recruiting
- 25% spreadsheet cleanup and updating
- 25% miscellaneous (records, upkeep, bulk emails, event prep, information gathering)
- Preferred candidates will have experience in marketing or communications, as well as comfort using or learning Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps (e.g. excel, PowerAutomate, Power BI).
- A candidate must be a US Citizen.
- This is a 12-month position at 20 hours per week.
- This offer is for 1 year with a potential for renewal.
- This position comes with a stipend of $27,000 plus paid tuition and health insurance.
To apply, send a resume and a cover letter to Allie Burns (email@example.com). The application deadline is November 1, 2023, and hiring is to be completed before December 22, 2023.
For other available positions, visit the Graduate Assistantships page.