The University of Tennessee offers many resources for graduate students that can help you enjoy your time at the university.
- Campus Maps
- The UT Campus Maps help find buildings, study spaces, offices, and more.
- Parking & Transit
- Purchase permits and find out about campus parking options.
- Ride the T
- Get bus routes and schedules for the UT transit system.
Security & Wellness
- UT Police
- The UT Police Department provides a safe campus for students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
- Counseling Center
- The Counseling Center offers a full range of counseling services to all UT students registered for at least six hours of course work.
- The RecSports Department serves the university community by providing quality programs and facilities for almost any sport or recreational pursuit.
- Division of Student Life
- The Division of Student Life is charged with improving the student life at the University of Tennessee.
- Center for Health Education & Wellness
- The Center for Health Education and Wellness empowers all Volunteers to thrive by cultivating personal and community well-being.
- UT’s Canvas system allows students to interact online with instructors and students in their courses and organizations.
- UT Libraries
- The UT Libraries provide a wide array of services for graduate students for research, teaching and learning.
- Student Disability Services
- Student Disability Services provides and assists all students with documented disabilities with appropriate accommodations.
- The VolShop provides academic books and supplies, as well as many other services.
Room and Board
- Off-Campus Housing
- Get information on housing opportunities off-campus.
- Smokey’s Pantry
- Smokey’s Pantry is a food pantry at the University of Tennessee Knoxville that primarily serves students, faculty, and staff of UTK.
- Big Orange Pantry
- The Big Orange Pantry provides emergency food assistance for students, faculty, and staff attending or employed by the UT.
- University Housing
- The mission of University Housing is to foster positive, student-centered residential communities supporting the academic mission of the university.
- Volunteer Dining
- Find out about the many dining opportunities provided by UT.