The University of Tennessee offers many resources for graduate students that can help you enjoy your time at the university.
- Campus Maps- The UT Campus Maps can help you find out where things are on campus.
- Parking & Transit Services- Once you know where you need to be, find out the different ways to get there.
- Ride the T- Get bus routes and schedules for the UT transit system.
Security & Wellness
- Police Department- The UT Police Department provides a safe campus for students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
- Counseling Center- The Counseling Center offers a full range of counseling services to all UT students registered for at least six hours of course work.
- RecSports- The RecSports Department serves the university community by providing quality programs and facilities for almost any sport or recreational pursuit.
- Division of Student Life- The Division of Student Life is charged with improving the student life at the University of Tennessee.
- Online@UT- UT's Blackboard system allows students to interact online with instructors and students in their courses and organizations.
- UT Libraries- The UT Libraries provide a wide array of services for graduate students for research, teaching and learning.
- Disability Services- The Office of Disability Services provides and assists all students with documented disabilities with appropriate accommodations.
- VolShop- The VolShop provides academic books and supplies, as well as many other services.
Room and Board
- University Housing- The mission of University Housing is to foster positive, student-centered residential communities supporting the academic mission of the university.
- Volunteer Dining- Find out about the many dining opportunities provided by the University of Tennessee.
- Smokey's Pantry- Smokey's Pantry is a food pantry at the University of Tennessee Knoxville that primarily serves students, faculty, and staff of UTK.
- Off-Campus Housing- Get information on housing opportunities off-campus.