The Student/Faculty Research Awards are used to advance the work for both faculty and graduate students. Every award requires a Graduate Student PI and a Faculty PI. The benefit to both should be evident in the proposal. This mechanism is intended to help support student research; give students experience writing grants; and foster the mentoring relationship between faculty and graduate students.
This committee, composed of members of the Graduate Council, the Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School, and a representative from the Office of Research and Engagement, will evaluate proposals and make awards.
- Ayo, Álvaro—College of Arts and Sciences
- Dickerson, Andrew—Tickle College of Engineering
- Gao, Yanfei—Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Graduate Education
- Gerhold, Richard—Comparative and Experimental Medicine
- Han, Lee—Tickle College of Engineering
- Lucio, Robert—College of Social Work
- McCord, Rachel—College of Arts and Sciences
- Ownley, Bonnie—Herbert College of Agriculture
- Schmidt, Hannah—Office of Research, Innovation and Economic Development
- Skinner, Chris—College of Education, Health and Human Sciences
- Summers, Jama—Haslam College of Business