This form is used by doctoral candidates who are preparing to schedule their dissertation defense, as part of the requirements for graduation.
Remember that doctoral candidates must schedule their dissertation defense no later than one week prior to their defense. Check the graduation deadlines for the specific deadline for the term in which you intend to graduate.
- Fill out all fields on the form, using as many committee member fields as necessary (no signatures are necessary).
- Be sure to include the location, date and time of the defense.
- Deliver the form to the Graduate School in one of three ways:
- Take the form to the Graduate School personally.
- Send the form to the Graduate School by mail.
- Scan form and email it to email@example.com.