Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Revised Admission to Candidacy — Master’s or Specialist Degree

Use this form when you have submitted your admission to candidacy to a Master’s or Specialist in Education degree, but need to revise your candidacy in one of two ways:

  • You need to add to or remove classes from your candidacy.
  • You need to add to or remove members from your committee.


  1. Fill out all fields on the form, using any of the add or remove fields, as necessary.
  2. You will need to get your own signature, the signatures of any committee members being added or removed, your major professor, and the Director of Graduate Studies for your program (if there are committee changes being made). There are two options for acquiring the signatures: electronic or original signatures. To use electronic signatures, use Adobe Acrobat Reader to apply your signature and then send to each person in turn (do not send to all signees at the same time) to have them apply their electronic signature and return it to you. Alternatively, have each person, including yourself, sign with pen where indicated.
  3. Deliver the form to the Graduate School in one of the following ways:
    • If you have gathered electronic signatures, email it to your major professor or departmental administrative assistant so that they can email it on your behalf to
    • If you have gathered physical signatures:
      • Take the original, signed form to the Graduate School personally.
      • Send the original, signed form to the Graduate School by mail.

At this time, the Graduate School cannot accept scanned copies of this form.