Use this form when you have submitted your admission to candidacy to a Master’s or Specialist in Education degree, but need to revise your candidacy in one of two ways:
- You need to add to or remove classes from your candidacy.
- You need to add to or remove members from your committee.
- Fill out all fields on the form, using any of the add or remove fields, as necessary.
- Sign the form.
- Get the signature of your major professor.
- If you are making changes to your committee, get the signature of the Director of Graduate Studies for your program.
- Deliver the form to the Graduate School in one of three ways:
- Take the original, signed form to the Graduate School personally.
- Send the original, signed form to the Graduate School by mail.
- Scan the original, signed form and have either your major professor or a departmental administrative assistant email it to email@example.com.