This form is for graduate students wishing to take course hours beyond the 15 credit hours standard for a single term.
Instructions for Graduate Students
- Fill out all fields under the Graduate Students Only section, being sure to do the following:
- Provide the number of hours beyond the 15 credit hours you intend to take.
- Provide a justification for taking the number of hours you intend to take as an overload.
- Sign the form using either an electronic signature or print the form and sign with pen.
- Give the form to your advisor, the Graduate Program Director for your program, or the Director of Graduate Studies for your department. If you have used an electronic signature, be certain to email the signed form to the Graduate Program Director.
Instructions for Advisor, Graduate Program Director, or Director of Graduate Studies
- If the overload is approved, the Graduate Program Director must sign and date the form. If the form was emailed with an electronic signature, you may provide an electronic signature and email the form to email@example.com. Otherwise, deliver the form to the graduate school by one of the following methods:
- Deliver the form to the graduate school by one of the following methods:
- scanning the form (after signing it) to PDF and emailing the PDF to the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org (this email must come from the email of the advisor, graduate program director, or director of graduate studies)
- sending the form by campus mail to the Graduate School
- delivering the form in person to the Graduate School