The Graduate School is responsible for managing centrally funded waivers, and there is information related to that which may be helpful for staff in colleges and departments that work with financial matters. The following resources are to provide Graduate School guidance on working with centrally funded waivers, fellowships, and assistantships.
Central Fee Waivers
- Fellowships and Financial Aid
This document discusses the impacts (student loans, taxes) resulting from the handling of fellowships through Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Tennessee Fellowship for Graduate Excellence Reimbursements
This spreadsheet is to be use to provide information about Tennessee Fellows receiving tuition reimbursements.
- Sample Assistantship Offer Letters
- Graduate Assistant Minimum Stipends (Effective August 2018)
- Graduate Student Transcript Authorization for Graduate Teaching Associates