The Student/Faculty Research Awards are used to advance the work for both faculty and graduate students. Every award requires a Graduate Student PI and a Faculty PI. The benefit to both should be evident in the proposal. This mechanism is intended to help support student research; give students experience writing grants; and foster the mentoring relationship between faculty and graduate students.
This committee, composed of members of the Graduate Council, the Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School, and a representative from the Office of Research and Engagement, will evaluate proposals and make awards.
- Edwards, Lannett—Herbert College of Agriculture
- Ekici, Kivanc—Tickle College of Engineering
- Fouts, Hillary—College of Education, Health and Human Sciences
- Griffin, Martin—College of Arts and Sciences
- Guo, Hong—College of Arts and Sciences
- Lang, Maik—Tickle College of Engineering
- Mason, Lisa—College of Social Work
- Wang, Hwa-Chain—Comparative and Experimental Medicine
- Moyer, Diana—Office of Research and Engagement (Ex Officio)