To ensure quality and consistency in the University’s graduate programs and accuracy in the Graduate Catalog, the role of the Curriculum Committee is to make recommendations to the Graduate Council for the approval or denial of all proposals for curricular changes submitted by the academic deans.
- Alshibli, Khalid—Tickle College of Engineering
- Bradberry, Sara—Graduate School (Ex Officio)
- Cox, Catherine—Catalog and Curriculum Coordinator (Ex Officio)
- Dittmann, Paul—Haslam College of Business
- Hesari, Shahram Hatefi—Graduate Student Senate
- King, Lisa Michelle—College of Arts and Sciences
- Kotowski, Michael R—College of Communication and Information
- Okafor, Chika—College of Veterinary Medicine
- Preuss, Nathan—College of Law
- Sachs, Avigail—College of Architecture and Design
- Thompson, Dixie—Dean of the Graduate School (Ex Officio)
- Ward, Martina Sharp—College of Social Work
- Zhang, Feng-Yuan—UT Space Institute
Documents and Resources
Curriculum Committee meetings will take place on Zoom.