This Academic Policy Committee serves as a standing committee of the Graduate Council to consider, investigate, and give detailed attention to policies, and forward recommendations for change to the policies contained in the Graduate Catalog that relate to general requirements for admission to graduate programs, enrollment of students, offering of graduate credit, and awarding of graduate degrees at the Knoxville campus of The University of Tennessee.
- Bamwine, Patricia—College of Social Work
- Bonom, Julie—College of Nursing
- Boyd, Austin—Graduate Student Senate
- Bradberry, Sara—Graduate School
- Dzikus, Lars—College of Education, Health and Human Sciences
- Finotti, Luis—College of Arts and Sciences
- Hines, Melissa—College of Veterinary Medicine
- Kaplan, Gregory—College of Arts and Sciences
- Mohsin, Mohammed—Haslam College of Business
- Thompson, Dixie—Graduate School Liaison
Documents and Resources
Academic Policy Committee meetings will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Zoom.