This Academic Policy Committee serves as a standing committee of the Graduate Council to consider, investigate, and give detailed attention to policies, and forward recommendations for change to the policies contained in the Graduate Catalog that relate to general requirements for admission to graduate programs, enrollment of students, offering of graduate credit, and awarding of graduate degrees at the Knoxville campus of The University of Tennessee.
- Cox, Catherine—Graduate School
- Fields, George—Graduate Student Senate
- Frimu, Rodica—College of Arts and Sciences
- Hines, Melissa—College of Veterinary Medicine
- Love, Adam—College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- Mohsin, Mohammed—Haslam College of Business
- Montgomery, Katherine—College of Social Work
- Neal, Allyson—College of Nursing
- Pickart, Christopher—College of Arts and Sciences
- Thompson, Dixie—Graduate School
Documents and Resources
Academic Policy Committee meetings will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Zoom.