The Graduate School recognizes that the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) present unique challenges to our graduate and professional students. We have prepared these pages to provide updates to our students. Although the primary source of information regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the UT community is the UT Coronavirus webpage, these pages provide information specific to graduate and professional students.
- Graduation Forms—How COVID-19 affects the processing of graduation forms
- Deadline Extensions—Get the latest extensions for spring 2020
- Thesis/Dissertation/Project Defense—Virtual defenses (guidelines and tips)
- Impacts on Research—How COVID-19 may impact your research and how to address safety concerns
Graduate Student Senate Awards
- Graduate Hooding Ceremony—Effects of COVID-19 on hooding
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week—GPSAW goes online for spring 2020