Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Transcripts from U.S. Institutions

Your previous institution(s) must send your transcript(s) by mail directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Alternatively, the previous institution(s) may send documents by method of electronic transcript. The University of Tennessee, Knoxville participates with several electronic transcript networks. First, you should confirm with the academic institutions attended if they participate in sending password-protected electronic transcripts through an electronic transcript network. Transcripts sent via electronic networks, as described above, should be sent only to the following e-mail address: This e-mail address is designed for receipt of submitted transcripts. Do not attempt to correspond through this e-mail address. See our contacts page to correspond with our office.

If you are having transcripts sent by mail, please use the following address.

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Graduate Admissions
201 Student Services Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-0221

If you are currently enrolled in courses but will not complete your degree until a future semester, do not have an updated transcript sent until the degree is awarded. At that time, ask your institution(s) to send an updated transcript which includes your graduation date.