This information pertains to applicants who were previously enrolled as graduate students at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Please confirm the correct name of your graduate degree or certificate program by viewing our list of programs. This will ensure that you apply for the right program when you submit your application.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on Slate, our online application system, and begin completing the readmission application.
- Scan and upload copies of transcripts from each institution you have attended since the last term of graduate enrollment at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Upload degree certificates (if applicable).
- Upload departmental/program requirements as indicated in the online application system.
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee by credit/debit card or electronic check.
Making Corrections to Your Application
To make corrections or changes to an existing Graduate School application, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions. DO NOT submit another online application.