The Graduate Student Senate is sponsoring an academic support reimbursement program to help graduate and professional students with costs associated with research, academic training, and professional development. To be eligible, the applicant must be a graduate or professional student enrolled in a degree program at UT.
Expenses that can be covered include:
- Books, including e-books
- Professional membership fees
- Registration for attending virtual conferences or professional development workshops
- Fees for professional exams
- School supplies
- Research supplies or equipment
- Professional journal subscriptions
Examples of expenses that cannot be reimbursed:
- UT tuition and fees
- Personal items
- Office furniture
- Travel costs
Read about the eligibility requirements and reimbursement process on the Graduate Student Senate website.