Teaching and Learning Innovation is seeking a graduate student to oversee, implement, and coordinate the unit’s communications and marketing efforts.
- Maintaining TLI’s websites (teaching.utk.edu and experiencelearning.utk.edu) with up to date information.
- Serving as the primary author and architect of TLI’s monthly e-newsletter, Faculty VOLume, as well as manage the unit’s listserv.
- Supporting the process of resource creation and expansion related to unit priorities and initiatives.
- Assisting in preparation of presentations for workshops, events, and institutes.
- Gathering data, conducting web-based research, and working to improve TLI’s strategy related to marketing and communications.
- Managing projects related to marketing all of TLI’s faculty development, unit initiatives, annual events, and other related opportunities.
- Other duties related to the implementation, growth, and expansion of TLI resource needs, and initiatives
Graduate students in assistantship positions:
- must take at least 6 credit hours for a one-half time (50%) assistantship or at least 9 credit hours for a one-fourth time (25%) assistantship.
- must make adequate progress toward degree.
- must adhere to Student Code of Conduct specified in Hilltopics Student Handbook.
- must have satisfactory work performance.
- This is a 12-month appointment requiring the person in this position to work 20 hours per week.
- The annual salary for this position will be approximately $16,133.28
- The first month’s salary will be prorated based on the actual date of completion of your new hire paperwork and e-verification. Beginning in the second month, the person in this position will receive monthly installments of $1,344.44. The compensation for this position includes a waiver of tuition and maintenance fees, as well as health insurance.
- The person hired for this position will be responsible for payment of all remaining fees listed on the One Stop Student Services website.
- This appointment is expected to continue through degree completion, pending continuous enrollment as a full-time graduate student, satisfactory performance/degree progression, availability of funding, and positive evaluation of your performance.
- By accepting this position, the person in this position agrees to enroll at the University of Tennessee in the fall 2021 semester in one of the university’s graduate degree programs.
- The person in this position will be responsible for tuition costs should employment be ended for non-compliance with points listed above, or if the person voluntarily rescinds during either the fall 2021 or spring 2022 semesters.
- There can also be financial implications for dropping classes or withdrawing from all classes. The amount owed is determined according to the published Academic and Financial Calendar located at onestop.utk.edu/calendar. Please consult with the Bursar’s office before dropping your enrollment below 6 hours or before withdrawing from any, or all, courses.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their CV and a letter (1-2 pages) describing their qualifications and interest in the position.
- Submissions must be received by 5:00pm on Monday, April 26, 2021 for full
consideration and must be emailed to Wes Romeiser, TLI’s Administrative Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If selected, applicants will be contacted via email to schedule an interview via Zoom.