Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Office of Undergraduate Research Looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant

Note that this position is no longer accepting applications. The Office of Undergraduate Research is searching for a graduate teaching assistant to be responsible for assisting with the coordination, implementation, and assessment of student activities and programming within undergraduate research. Students from any program, department, or college may apply; however, preference will be given to students pursuing a master’s degree in college student personnel or a PhD in higher education administration. Get more information about this position and how to apply.