Note: This position is no longer accepting applications The Graduate School is seeking to fill a 12-month Graduate Research Assistantship position that includes a tuition and fee waiver, health insurance, and stipend. The position requires a currently enrolled graduate student in good standing who is able to commit 20-hours per week in-office to the assignment.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- conducting research & comparisons on graduate-related programs and activities;
- collecting and analyzing data; assisting with the preparation of materials for meetings and/or trainings;
- participating in graduate recruitment activities;
- assisting with special events and day-to-day Graduate School customer service;
- assisting leadership with various projects, and other duties as assigned.
Must be self-motivated with excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills, and organizational skills. Must possess a strong attention to detail, with a proficiency in a variety of software including OneDrive, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. Previous office and/or customer service experience preferred.
Apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3 references to Ms. Millie Cheatham, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GRA Application: <Insert Your Name Here>.” Preferred start date is May 15, 2019. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.