Skip to content

New to UT? Be Sure to Submit Immunization Records

If you are an incoming graduate student at UT who has never been enrolled at UT before, even as an undergraduate student, Student Health Services would like you to remember to turn in your immunization records. These records should be submitted to the Immunization Coordinator, Sherri Besancenez. Requirements and instructions for this process can be found at

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.

Report an accessibility barrier.Privacy.