If you are planning to graduate from a graduate program in fall 2017, November 17 is a major deadline to be aware of.
- Submit your final dissertation to Trace and have it accepted by 5:00 p.m. Dissertations are approved and accepted by Dissertation Consultant. Survey of Earned Doctorates certificate of completion must also be submitted by this date.
- Submit your Report of Final Examination (Pass/Fail) form (this will be provided to you by your graduation specialist) and Dissertation Approval Form by 5:00pm to the Graduate School.
Master’s or EdS with Thesis
- Submit your final thesis to Trace and have it accepted by 5:00 p.m. Theses are approved and accepted by the Thesis Consultant.
- Submit your Report of Final Examination/Defense of Thesis (Pass/Fail) form and Thesis Approval Form by 5:00 p.m. to the Graduate School.
Master’s or EdS without Thesis
- Submit Report of Final Examination (Pass/Fail) form by 5:00pm to the Graduate School. Original signatures are required for this form, and must be the original paper hard copy (not a photocopy).
We want your graduation to go as smoothly as possible; if you have any questions about the deadlines or what you need to do, do not hesitate to contact the graduate school at firstname.lastname@example.org (865-974-2475), and we’ll talk you through the process.