Please note that this position has been filled. The Haslam Scholars Program seeks to hire a one-half time (20 hours/week) Teaching Assistant/Tutor for the remaining weeks in the fall 2017 semester for a 200-level course required for all 1st year Haslam Scholars.
Given the urgent need for the position, the position would start immediately and preference will be given to candidates who apply as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a student enrolled in a graduate program at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Make reasonable progress towards their graduate degree program requirements
- Demonstrate time management skills to work on several projects simultaneously
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to candidates who apply early, and the review of applications will start immediately. Get more information about this position.