If you are a doctoral candidate who will be finishing all requirements for a PhD program by February 1, 2017, the following are some Fulbright awards that may be of interest to you.
- France – Nord Pas de Calais Regional Award (Junior Research): Conduct research at one of the participating Nord Pas de Calais universities or research centers. Scholars must have at least 18 months of professional experience.
- Israel – Postdoctoral Fellowships: This 20-month grant supports research activity for two academic years at any accredited institution of higher education.
- India – Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Fellows: This 12 month grant allows grantees to teach, teach and research or focus solely on research.
- Mexico – Fulbright Postdoctoral Scholar Award: All STEM fields are considered priority. Grantees may either teach and conduct research, or focus solely on research.
- Taiwan – Arts, Education, Humanities, Professional Fields and Social Sciences Postdoctoral Scholar Award: Conduct research for five to 10 months in any appropriate discipline.
For eligibility, detailed application guidelines and review criteria, please visit the Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program. Applicants may also wish to join My Fulbright, a resource center for applicants interested in the program. Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2016. Webinars are available to assist in the application process.