Use this form when you have submitted your admission to candidacy to a Doctorate degree, but need to revise your candidacy by adding or removing courses.
Instructions for Student
- Fill out the Student section of the form, using as many Add Course or Delete Course fields as necessary.
- Sign the form beneath the course fields.
- Print the form and give it to your major professor, who will complete the process.
Instructions for Major Professor
- Please review and verify the information provided by the student.
- Please indicate your approval of the changes by printing your name and signing this form.
- Deliver the form to the graduate school by one of the following methods:
- scanning the form (after signing it) to PDF and emailing the PDF to the Graduate School at email@example.com (this email must come from the email of the major professor)
- sending the form by mail to the Graduate School
- delivering the form in person to the Graduate School