The Student/Faculty Research Awards are used to advance the work for both faculty and graduate students. Every award requires a Graduate Student PI and a Faculty PI. The benefit to both should be evident in the proposal. This mechanism is intended to help support student research; give students experience writing grants; and foster the mentoring relationship between faculty and graduate students.
This committee, composed of members of the Graduate Council, the Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School, and a representative from the Office of Research and Engagement, will evaluate proposals and make awards.
- Thompson, Dixie (Chair)—Graduate School
- Alshibli, Khalid—Tickle College of Engineering
- Fouts, Hillary—College of Education, Health and Human Sciences
- Gordon, Kristina—College of Arts and Sciences
- Lang, Maik—Tickle College of Engineering
- Lasater, Karen—College of Nursing
- Wang, Hwa-Chain—Comparative and Experimental Medicine