The Committee is authorized to consider appeals from graduate students concerning a grievance that has been unresolved at the department and college level. Appeals may involve the interpretation of and adherence to university, college and department policies and procedures as they apply to graduate education and grievances concerning grades. This committee does not consider grievances related to race, gender, religion, national origin, age or handicap (handled by the Office of Equity and Diversity).
- Morrow, Jennifer (Chair)—College of Education, Health and Human Sciences
- Bedford, Sergio—Graduate Student Senate
- McConville, Brendan—College of Arts and Sciences
- Mee, Robert—Haslam College of Business
- Moir-McClean, Tracy—College of Architecture and Design
- Patterson, David—College of Social Work
- Wolitz, David—College of Law